INSTENSIVE CARE UNIT (ICU)
The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is open 24 hours a day to critically ill patients or with diseases that require specialized care and ongoing monitoring of their condition.
- Multidisciplinary highly professional team.
- Personalized, timely and ongoing medical and nursing care.
- Leading edge technology.
- Modern and spacious attention areas: 8 single beds, separate area for critically ill patients and transplantation patients, as well as a modern unit for newborns.
- Equipment for critical patients, such as: ventilators, central monitoring, oxygen and vacuum points, etc.
- Medical staff and nurses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Direct interconnection with the operating room.
- Open to visit hours.
- Family waiting room.
Working Hours: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
TELEPHONE:: (593 2) 399 8000 Ext. 2190/2191 /2192
Direct: 226 5289
TING ROOM FOR FAMILY:ext. 2129