Rotating Internship Program
The Rotating Internship Program is addressed to last year students of medicine school, according to signed agreements with the universities: San Francisco de Quito, Internacional del Ecuador, Central del Ecuador y Pontificia Universidad Catolica del Ecuador, with an annual quota of 8 students per institution.
The goal of the program is to complete medical training in a hospital setting with strong academic programs that allow clinical and personal development of the student.
The Rotating Internship Program is to be completed during a calendar year of activities, divided into five cycles:
- Clinical: 12 weeks
- Surgery: 12 weeks
- Pediatrics: 8 weeks
- Gynecology: 8 weeks
- Community Health: 8 weeks
With entering dates in two periods: March 1st and September 1st every year.
Base Hospitals for the rotation program are:
- Clinical: Hospital Metropolitano
- Surgery: Hospital Metropolitano
- Gynecology: Hospital Metropolitano and Maternidad Isidro Ayora
- Pediatrics: Hospital Metropolitano and Maternidad Isidro Ayora
- Community Health: Hospital de Cayambe
Personal resume with:
- Curriculum Vitae and 2 recent pictures.
- Academic record (kardex grades).
- Copy of ID (cedula).
- Voting certificate.
- Military card.
- Police record.
- Copy of academic certificates, personal certificates and dignities.
- Application form for Alfredo Naranjo, M.D., General Coordinator of the Rotating Internship Program with copy to Raul Jervis, M.D., Medical Education Department Chief.
- Admitted students will be granted economic aid as scholarship by Hospital Metropolitano during their training.
- Teaching and Training Program (tutoring).
- Private health insurance, with coverage throughout the year of the program.
- Uniforms (apron, surgical suit, towels).
- Residential use.
- Internet facilities.
- Wi-Fi signal.
- Library facilities.
- Access to medical pages, such as: UPTO DATE, INARHI.
- Access to ICT technology (Tablets).
- Educational material.
- Access to the Metrociencia Journal.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Or upload it to our system: