Products and services
Intensive care unit
The Intensive Care Unit (ICU) operates 24 hours; and it takes cares of critical patients or patients with pathologies that need specialized medical care with continuous monitoring of their clinical condition.
The Unit has:
- A multidisciplinary team of qualified doctors and nurses.
- Medical staff and nurses 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Direct, individualized and “on-time” care.
- Ten cubicles (8 for intensive care and 2 for intermediate care), all of them with hemodialysis equipment. Two of them are assigned for isolated patients and have negative pressure to manage infectious diseases.
- Equipment for critical patients: ventilators, central monitoring, oxygen networks, counterpulsation balloon pump, intracranial pressure monitoring.
- Direct access to the operating room area.
- Adjacent waiting room for family members.
Monday to Sunday from 7:30 to 8:30 | 12h00 a 13h00 | 18h00 to 19h00. It allows a maximum of 3 family members per patient with a maximum of 5 minutes each person