Phone number: 1800Hmetro 399800, Hospitalization ext. 2194, 2195 y 2197, Neurophysiology unit ext. 2034.
We take care of your dreams.
"Who sleeps well, lives longer and better."
We have an advanced Polysomnography team:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
- Restless legs syndrome (RLS).
- REM Sleep behavior disorder.
- Night terrors.
- Other parasomnias.
- Video- Standard EEG: 1 hour long
- Video – EEG continues recording: 1 to 3 hours hour long.
- Video – EEG continues recording (12 to 24 hours long or several days)
- Cardiography and neurostimulation: For patients with refractory epilepsy, we want to identify an epileptogenic focus, that is, the area of our brain that generates abnormal electrical discharge. This offers the patients the possibility of a surgical procedure or the placement of a vagus nerve simulation system.