The management and use of medicines are under the responsibility of a Pharmaceutical Biochemical professional
The management and use of medicines are under the responsibility of a Pharmaceutical Biochemical professional who supervises all phases of the system, to ensure the safe use of drugs during patient care through the different technological tools in the Pharmacology area.
The management of the responsible professional involves:
1. Pharmaceutical valuation: Drug-drug interaction.
- Preparation of special drugs
- Preparation of syrups, nasal drops, and solid preparations
- Reconstitution of Oncological medications (Class II biological safety campaign)
- Preparation of parenteral nutrients and concentrated electrolyte solutions (Horizontal Laminar Flow Bell)
Basement floor , next to the elevators.
Hours to attention
24 hours, los 365 days a years.